Happy birthday Mister!! (I almost exclusively call him Mister, and he calls me Wife or Mash 🙂 ).
Today is Mike’s 30th birthday and I can hardly believe it! THREE-ZERO! He and I met when he was twenty and it’s crazy to think that was already ten years ago. The four photos above are a pretty accurate reflection of how happy he has made me in those ten years. And to express those smiles in words, I am kicking off his 30th by sharing 10 things I love about him!
- The way he looks at me like I’m the only girl in the world
- His tree trunk legs and how warm they keep me at night
- His love for God and the godly example he sets as our household leader
- His high pitched laugh when something is really funny (and how you can’t help but laugh along when you hear it)
- The way he is constantly dreaming of our future
- The way he rubs my back when I’m not feeling well – just like my momma used to
- How hard he works for our family
- The fact that he would be perfectly happy eating tacos every day (read: soul. mate.)
- The fact that I never have to question if he is telling the truth. Ever.
- His servant heart
Ok I could literally go on forever!! I am so proud of the man he is today and I can’t wait to spend the next 30 birthdays by his side!
*cue the Tim McGraw song ‘My Next Thirty Years‘*
I LOVE YOU MISTER!!!!